Getting Ready to Retire
There are many things that need to be done as you prepare for retirement. Some of these include:
- Determing when to take Social Security
- Age 50 and over can make catch up contributions
- Secure assets and create a distribution plan
- Maximize pension options if one is provided to you
- Create a health care plan for your retirement years
- Create a tax plan that maximizes your distribution plan
- Create a business succession plan and retirement strategy
- How and where to rollover your old 401(k) or other retirement account
These are just a few of the many ways that we can help our clients prepare for and get ready for retirement. Preparing for retirement is a process that involves many areas of preparation. Our job is to provide you with the education and guidance making your transition into retirement is easy as possible.
Whether you are fifteen years away or six months away from retiring we can help you with the information that you need. Retirement is not something that you want to go into without preparation and the proper planning.
Tax planning for retirement is just as important. Going from a W2 employee or even self employed to retirement income can completely change your tax situation.
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation!