Buying health insurance is more than just finding the cheapest premium. You want to be sure that the coverage will protect you and your family and avoid any unexpected medical expenses that you thought would be covered. The right coverage for you should include evaluating:
- Should I buy a plan through the Federal Exchange (Obamacare)?
- How do I know if I qualify for a premium assistance (subsidy)?
- Are “off-exchange” plans a good choice for me?
Finding the plan that meets your needs is our first priority. To compare plan designs, premiums, and subsidies get your no-cost, no-obligation consultation today!!
What to know before shopping on the Federal Exchange:
- The Affordable Care Act will be regulated by the IRS. This is very important because if you claim the wrong amount of subsidy you could owe money back when you do your taxes.
- Your income and subsidy amount needs to be tracked through the year so that you do not owe money back. Most health insurance agents are not tax professionals. We are and we can make sure you are on track.
Contact us today to see how we can find the right health insurance for you!