Individual Tax Planning
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Our clients pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize their taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you, not for the IRS. Through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies, we typically save our clients far more through tax reductions than what you actually pay in tax preparation fees.
Contact us today to find out how we can provide you with Tax Saving Strategies!
Tax Services provided by Williamson Tax & Financial Services LLC, an independent entity
Cetera Advisor Networks LLC does not provide tax or accounting services.