Individual Tax Preparation
At Williamson's Tax & Financial Services, we're committed to providing quality income tax preparation services with a focus on a professional, yet personal friendly service. You can rely on us for income tax services performed by real people that care about saving you money.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program, there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here are just a few of the benefits you get from utilizing our tax preparation services:
- We offer a complimentary review of your previous year's tax return. Sometimes, we are even able to amend your previous tax return for a refund.
- A face to face meeting with a tax professional (IRS Enrolled Agent*) that focuses on your tax needs, not the clock.
- Support and guidance from both a Tax and Financial advisor. Even if you don't utilize the financial services side of our business, you'll have peace of mind knowing someone's there to guide you if you need it.
- We make sure you have a full understanding of your tax situation and that every step has been taken to increase your tax refund, or reduce your balance owed.
- We provide individual analysis of your tax return providing suggestions of possible current and future years tax savings.
- We'll estimate your tax liability for next year so that you'll never be surprised with a balance owed.
- Electronic copies of your return through our secure web portal.
- Provide year round checks to make sure you are compliant with the ACA (Affordable Care Act).
Timely Tax Advice
We are working with you throughout the year, not just when it's time to file your return, so we can spot new opportunities for tax savings as they arise, and have the necessary time to act on our advice.
Tax Advice You can Trust
Who you choose for tax planning and preparation is important. As fiduciaries and personal tax specialists, we understand and use current and lawful strategies to minimize taxes and help you build wealth.
As both your Tax and Financial advisor we can show you how to save and invest more money towards your financial goals!
Contact us today to schedule a tax meeting!
An enrolled agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals. EAs advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled agents prepare millions of tax returns each year. Only EAs are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation.